London Book Fair 2015

I'm currently at the London Book Fair - for the first time and absolutely loving it!  Why have publishers and agents kept it to themselves for long?   Now the author invasion has begun! Some really interesting things going on. I'm at Author HQ and The Poetry Pavilion and tomorrow I'm at Foyles Bookshop for the Indie ReCon event organised by the Alliance of Independent Authors.  In the afternoon, from 4.30, we're selling books at the Foyles' independent book fair and later there will be wine!  Anyone in the area, please come and see us.  Neil will also be there, selling books.

No pictures, or proper blog because my computer has decided it isn't compatible with the hotel wifi (I blame Windows 8) and so I can only do what is possible on my mobile phone - but I will be blogging it all as soon as I get home.


Comments

Popular Posts